While going through the Ultimate Reset journey there were several recipes I really enjoyed and plan on keeping in my regular meal rotations. This one in particular combined edamame, corn and bell pepper and I absolutely loved it!
EDAMAME & ROASTED CORN SUCCOTASH (Serves 1)
by Beachbody’s Ultimate Reset
- 3/4 cup frozen edamame
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, cooked & drained
- 1/2 shallot, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro
- Salt (Himalayan or Sea Salt) & Herbal Seasoning (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees & arrange corn in single layer on baking sheet. Roast for 10 minutes, or until caramelized and beginning to brown but no harden. Remove and let cool.
- Meanwhile, bring water to a boil & cook edamame for 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and set aside. Saute’ onion, shallot, & bell pepper in oil for 10 minutes or until soft.
- Add corn & edamame to onion mixutre; cook on medium for 5 minutes. Add vinegar & remove from heat. Stir in lime juice, cilantro, salt, & seasoning.